Diploma in Computer Application
Diploma in Computer Application [DCA] is a 12 months short term program that provides an in-depth understanding of computer applications, equips students with practical and technical skills, and imparts knowledge on various computer tools and applications that are used in day-to-day life.
With continuous inventions and upgrades in technologies, there is a constant demand for professionals with computer background. A career in Computer Application has become a popular choice for students after 12th, especially for those, who are looking for job oriented courses that can be completed in a short period of time.
Diploma courses after 12th help you gain efficient knowledge in lesser time and opens up opportunities quickly. Out of the many, Diploma in Computer Application [DCA] has gained popularity over a period of time. So, here is a blog that will shed light on DCA and the key details related to it.
What is the target audience?
- The basic eligibility prerequisite for a Diploma in Computer Application abroad is that you must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board of education with the minimum marks specified by the university.
Other prominent specializations are-
- Software Technologies
- Operating Systems and Data Structures
- Management and Computer Languages
- Software Hacking & IT security
- PC Assembly and Troubleshooting
- Software Engineering